• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request - The first level of Spyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yes I'm in need of a Spyro model for a map Idea I have had in mind.

Incase you don't know why spyro is (heh as if) then here he is:
spyro.jpg

A rather small, purple dragon.

Incase the mods find it alright for me to request multiple items in the same single thread, I'd also like the gold chest, the diamond and the green dragon statue.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/4/198754/spyro_790screen004.jpg
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/AQkfw-PDpIs/hqdefault.jpg

Otherwise just ignore it, and I'll make a second thread.

And yes incase you haven't guessed it already, I'm gonna attempt to make a 3rd person Spyro map, the first level in the first spyro game. If I'm ever able to make this in the first place, I'm gonna attempt on making as many of the levels as possible, into 1 great campaign.
(I'll probably fail this horribly, but the idea's kinda nice isn't it?)

Oh and if you're now thinking "Oh I could probably make that whole first level easily!" then feel free to do so, cause it doesn't matter who does it as long as the result's awesome.

Level 1
Maybe you can use this model as chest.

Just decrease it's ''Tinting Color - Blue''.

Thanks!

(Also I misread the sticky as "multiple requests in the same thread" wasn't allowed, instead of "multiple requests on the same thing".)

Status
Not open for further replies.