• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
2 Problem

Anyone know,why sometimes i import model will turn into invisibility and i cannot click,sometimes another model got work.
2nd problem,when i random,it always random to same hero.
like this:
  • Random
  • Events:
  • Player - Player 1 (Blue) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
  • Conditions:
  • None
  • Actions:
  • Set Random_Integer = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
  • Set The_Heroes[1] = Blademaster
  • Set The_Heroes[2] = Beastmaster
  • Set The_Heroes[3] = Naga
  • Set The_Heroes[4] = Moutain King
  • Set The_Heroes[5] = Paladin
  • Unit - Create 1 The_Heroes[Random_Integer] for (Triggering player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
:goblin_wtf:

I'd like to know WHAT is the function of doing this
I don't want to be spoon-fed without knowing WHAT is actually going on
If someone kind enough to tell me the details of what Maker said

because by default that option is true... and what does it do?

if Fixed Random Seed is equal to true, when you hit test map button, GetRandom functions will always return the same value per function

Its like the first time you hit the test map button, the game automatically looks for all GetRandom functions in your map, and gives them a value which does not change even if you close editor, etc... but it only affects a map when you use Test Map...

Status
Not open for further replies.