• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Parts Doesn't Appear in Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
There are probably problems with the geoset animations making the parts that you added invisible, or the alpha of the layers of the material of the parts that you added that make them invisible.
You are going to have to upload the model here, otherwise people can only make blind guesses.

Level 14
The model he initially imported probably had one of the issues that I told you earlier, he probably fixed the problem by importing another version of the model that had the issues fixed. If you do not have another version of your model without the problems you can't use the way he showed to fix it.
Again unless you import the model there is no way of actually knowing what is wrong with it and how to fix it.

Level 21
Hi guys, I am new here and I have same problem with my first model. I have no idea why head doesn´t show in WE but in Model Editor it shows normally. Pls, if u can look at it and say me what i done bad. I really want learn how to work with war 3 models but now I am stuck.

Attachments

• Footman1.mdx
    114 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.