• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model] Kingdom Hearts Model (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am in need of some kingdom hearts models for my maps. I got a Life of a Peasant where i need them for special players (they are not realy rigged) and also, i will make an ORPG of kingdom hearts nextly. I wont make it now because i got lot of work to do on other map and in real life..

Well so i need theyse models: Sora, Riku, Goofy, Donald, Ansem.

I attached a zip file with all images for the models.

For the animations, it would be great to have: attack, stand, death, walk (or run). You can also add attack 2 or thinks like that.

All my thanks to the person who will help me and i understand that it may take about 3 weak do all this. Email me at [email protected] for more informations or about the progress (post here if you start making them please).

Jonhpath

p.s. 1er image is donald. 2e one is goofy. 3me is riku. 4me is ansem. 5me is sora. 1er of the second line is riku again. and the last one is riku and sora. there also 2 other pic witch are rthe weapon of riku and sora.

Attachments

• donald.gif
    donald.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 616
  • Goofy.jpg
    Goofy.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 410
  • Riku.jpg
    Riku.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,725
  • Ansem.jpg
    Ansem.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 495
  • sora.jpg
    sora.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 384
  • Riku2.jpg
    Riku2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,343
  • Riku and Sora.jpg
    Riku and Sora.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22,243
  • Sora Sword.bmp
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,321
  • Riku Sword.jpg
    Riku Sword.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
Level 6
Is someone going to help me or what? its been a couple of hours and there is not even a reply! not even ppl that post for no reason (like say: i dont know how to make models.)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Jesus, this isn't an instant messaging program, it's a damn forum.

Don't expect people to automatically see your thread and jump to post in it. If nobody cares, they don't.

And learn some patience, a few hours? Have you ever been on a forum before?

Oh and for the record, don't double post.

Level 13
Now Kingdom Hearts isn't that bad, I actually liked it (points for an original storyline instead of the usual "LUL!!! B3COM3 STRONGA AN KILL DA BAD GUY!!!" Whereas most franchises do that (Inuyasha, DBZ, Bleach (My friend's going to kill me for that one.) etc.)

Plus the villians were original, The heartless and the Organization, if you ask me it's better than "THA GUY WHUUS GONNA BLOW UP DA 3ARTH!"

But seriously back to Jonhpath, I recommend asking when your maps are in the late alpha/early beta stages, as when you request then, and show pictures of your map, your chances will raise considerably (infact for the project I'm working on, I only intend to ask when it's in Late Alpha.0

You see, people always say they're working on a map, but they never try to back it up, this makes it seem like they're just trying to make modelers waste their time for what the requester wants, rather than it being the "Good of the community." You see it's sometimes like this

Requester:Need models for my map That I will make.
Modeler:*Makes Models*

The Requester usually is never heard from again and the map they said they'd make is never seen. Where as if there is proof...

Requester:Need models for my map!
Modeler:Can I see your map first?
Requester:Sure! *posts pictures.*
Modeler:...Good enough for me. *Goes to make models.*

That is a sensible requester, whereas this is a noob requester.

Requester:need models for my map!
Modeler:Can I see it?
Requester:uhhhhhh I'll make it when I get the models...
Modeler:You can use Wc3 units until it's in the later stages.
Requester:.......noob! *runs off*

My suggestion is to make your map then once it is in the late alpha/early beta, post some pictures, as you'll have a better chance.

You can read more on how to raise you chances here.

May the Valar watch over you! (I've got to make that my signature farewell.)

The Last Istari.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Also, for the record, edit your original thread next time, don't make double threads.

Level 6
Sorry about double tread/post. i double posted because i got lot of work so not a lot of time on comp and i just wanted to know if someone wan make them for me. I made a double tread because i dint see it was moved.

My loap is in... well i cant realy call this a state. Everything is redy except sora/goofy/riku/donald/ansem (the hero that use models). Its mostly tested for the rest. If you need pictures, i can send a attachement file with a lots. i made some heartless also (units) like Shadow (the litle black thing at start of the game that look like ants), Soldier (like the shadow but larger and fly and has a knight armor), and the large body (big ugly fat guy with a smal head).

About my orpg... well i would like a sugestion from you guys.. here is my question: What ORPG i continue? i got:

HellSing ORPG (no its not about the manga) its with custom hero that YOU make at start. select skin, skills, thing like that. a custom hero line war like. I am realy not far in it.. dont have lot of things and it will maby lag because of too many triggers for skills and all.

Gladiator ORPG A orpg with gladiatoer hero, you can duel in arena to get prices and up in rank. just started.. well i got 3 hero and the arena with not even a enemy round. and the outside of the town is not made.

Kingdom Hearts ORPG It will maby wont be save and load. Choise will be Sora, Goofy, Donald, Leon (squall), Cloud (maby, not sure of this one), Alladin, Tarzan, well i mean all playable character and guest of the game. Dont remember them all but if i make this ORPG i will look at my game guide :emote_grin:

I know its actualy offtopic but i alredy made 2 topic i think i got to post this here :emote_laugh:

EDIT: well you know what.. i think i'll start a KH RPG. i totaly love KH, its my favotite game. Here we go! O and if i got to wait till beta for skinns its ok but at last can someone just reply here if he wan make them so i will be able to contact him when am redy?

Level 6
Hellsing ORPG is actualy not like the manga, its a orpg where you:

Select a skin from ALL wc3 hero skin (all are redy).

Second, you take a weapon (spear are for hero with 200 range, axe/sword for melee, bow/gun for 500 range hero)

Then, you set your atribute (all hero start LOW in all stats you got gold and take stats you wan with it)

After that, you select 4 primary skills and a ultimate one. and your redy!

Story:

The light legendary warrior (not named yet) was fighting in hell for about 1 000 years with hes army to hold satans army. But now, they got all murdered by the new satans helper, (not named yet). He killed them all in no time! he have the speed of the light, hes strength is titan's one, and he is smart as the best mage the earth even known!

You, hero got to help the general from the (not named) camp to hold satans legions!

*at this pint you are in a camp (after making your hero) and you go talk to the general to get a qest where you kill soe spider and get XP/gold*

*then the general ask you to go kill the leader of the human hunters at the entrance of the canyon that leed to the desert fortress. but once here, cinematic*

BOOM lot of fire come from the door. well, the rest of the door :emote_laugh: . And then like in most of movie, you do the idiot and go in.

*You see the satan helper but its too late, every one is dead... in no time he pull you back and vanish in the desert.*

The story curently stop here. I know said a lot from the map but you wanted the details:emote_grin:

But sriously am realy determinated to make a KH RPG

Level 6
In first, it was supose to be the manga... but look at the low amount of hero there would be and alucard would be... god-like... hes transformation and he cant get killed but by pure silver bullt. even with it, the bloody tower can revive him. thats why i canged my mind lol

EDIT: euh... well, lets get in-topic lol... are you good at making models?

Level 6
i the .zip there like 10 images so.. thats why. get winzip anyway its usefull for everything. o well... wan i put every images? ok i'll do it. i'll atach them to my first post at top.

Level 2
Is someone going to help me or what? its been a couple of hours and there is not even a reply! not even ppl that post for no reason (like say: i dont know how to make models.)

i dont know how to make models

Better late then never ^^

Level 7
I'm also a Kingdom Hearts player... But I don't know a thing about models...
I'd like a model of Axel, he's nice XD.

And by the way, you should look at this, pehaps, I say PERHAPS it might help you:

http://www.yaz0r.net/blogs/index.php?m=200601

I think this dude is making a model viewer for KH2. Here's 2 imade I found of Roxas and Axel

Attachments

• roxas-small.jpg
    roxas-small.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 621
  • axel-small.jpg
    axel-small.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,557
Level 6
whos the guy wih the black cape? hes not in KH 1.. he look like ansem a litle but... realy diferent at the same time.

Level 6
No, i mean the guy with black cloath... its not from KH so why does metalwarrior posted it here? and well, on the website there a model of sora but we cant dl it and am sure its not for wc3.

p.s. sory about i dint post for the whole day but i had some thing to do...

Level 6
yeah but why do metalwarrior post this here if its no point with KH1? am in need of KH1 models.. well anyway i got to work on the rpg first.. when it will be nice with quest and all i'll ask again. but well.. its not for tomorrow! am starting to geting bored with wiorld editor... i mean all world editor (unlimited and all downloadable versions).
Its my... wait i made jonhpath ORPG, Hellsing ORPG, Gladiator ORPG, euh... 2 or 3 also that i forgot the name...
Actualy, the 2 or 3 are no more (i was WE noob when i made them and it was scrap).
Hellsing ORPG story make it too short.. and well i dont realy like it... way too mutch trigers for maing a hero and it make way too mutch lag/bug/glish.
Gladiator ORPG has its limit.. and well it wasnt a good idea about a rpg witch is mostly about batteling in the arena..
Jonhpath ORPG was totaly great! i was on alpha state, near of the beta! but well... my friend accidentaly pressed the power boton when my cat made him fall on ground (it was funny to see!) and i was editing the map. when i restarted the comp, world editor unlimited said it was protected... files got damaged for sure...
So if i count all time spend on everything its about... 80 to 100h for hellsing, about 300h for jonhpath orpg, 50 max for gladiator, like... 60 to 70 for my other stupid rpg.. thats like 500h... this exclude all my other map...

So all this to say, i'll make a Kingdom Hearts 1 ORPG but slowly lol

EDIT: o and i forgot, a litle while ago i made a save/load system for a friend witch took me about 1 month where i did work the whole time on it... dint look at the time it took me but its more then 400h am nerby sure. and at the end.. it dint work. well it was working but 3/4 time the code was wrong or just dont show up.

Level 6
I made a poll in the off-topic section, it expires in 30 day. after the 30 day (or maby before) i will stat the RPG. Go vote if you wan i need as many vote as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.