• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts models

Which RPG game should i make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'll give a list of the models I need...
-Cloud Strife (preferably how he looks from FF 7:advent children)
-Sephiroth
-Yuffie
-Squall (or Leon)
-Sora (must have)
-RIku (must have)
-Kairi (Dont really need but would be nice)
-And for Sora and RIku, if you make them, make them how they are at the beginning, or just make riku in his evil version or make sora in his black clothes
-Oh. And I also want a Mickey

-Hope this is not too much trouble to get if u can please help me get these models so I can have a great map. Thanks in Advance. BTW if you havent noticed I'm making the first ever kingdom hearts RPG. If you have any of these or can make them get them to me as fast as you can!

EDIT:Ok, just in case the pictures below arent enough to tell you howi want them. Heres a list-
Cloud Strife- How he appeared in Kingdom Hearts II. Not in FFVII. I want him in his black clothes with his most best looking version of his sword. (your choice in which sword)
Sephiroth-How he's always looked :p
Yuffie-I want yuffie with her Shirikan and idk if it is possible with modeling and skinning or animation but can you make her ranged?
Squall-How he appeared in Kingdom Hearts I. Don't forget to include his GunBlade or his scar across his face
Sora-Ok, this one I really need to be close to perfect...But you have a choice...Red clothes...or...Black Clothes...give him his original gold and grey keyblade also.
RIku-I also need this one to b really close to perfect also. I you can give me 2 models of him. I mostly want the one where he is in his original clothes like at the beginning. That. Or. If you want make me how he is once he joins the Darkness. With the heartless symbol on his chest and his red skirt thingy (lol).
Kairi-OK, Don't actually need this one but if you have any free time then please do, I plan on making a KHII after this so if you want make me, Her from KH and, Her from KHII
Mickey-Soras red clothes as he is later in the gmae of KHII.

--I will also post an image of Riku in his Heartless form. It would be nice if you could make him with his red and black keyblade, too.

EDIT2: I don't actually need the models to be the best just that I need them as soon as anyone can possibly get them to me.
I will give much,much, much , much REP+++ to whoever can do this, I may even make another account to give you EVEN more credit! :p. You can probably team up with some others to get me the models. If you like Final Fantasy or you like kingdom hearts...or both...I will give whoever can make these models first crack at beta testing the map...obviously you can do this to admire your work (lol). Well w/e i just need these models and i have pics below this thread so THNX in Adv.

Last edited:
Level 4
Owk

Owk u must have picture of each of them so somebody can make models of them...

Theres already A VIVi that little black dude in models section tahts all that i found but dont make him a hero cause he has none animations

Good luck

Level 3
Actually. I'm just working on KH 1 right now. OK, I'll see if I can find some pics.

Heres Sora
3539173.jpg

This is actually the best pic I could find for Cloud Strife.
C7285.jpg

Heres Riku ( Left) Sora (Middle) and Kairi (Right)
And heres a question about the site. Does it constantly sayy Service is Temporarily Down for you? Well...anyway heres the pic
king4.jpg

Heres Squall
img

SRY the image wont show up...just click the link.

Here is Sephiroth also
FF7-Sephiroth.jpg

Heres Yuffie
b-yuffie.jpg

I'll be one second with finding Mickey hold on

Oh. Almost forgot to tell you all I need Cerebrus too. Not as bad as the other, but it would be really awesome to have. Heres a pic.
PS2kingheartss4.gif

Took me a while to find this one. Sorry about how small it is but heres Mickey
mickey.gif

So, is it possible that anyone can do this?

anyone? Please I really need these models...TY In Adv.

Actually I found a better pic of Riku.Here it is.
Kingdom-Hearts-0011.jpg

Heres a better pic of cloud also. Make sure you make him pretty close to how this one looks...bandages on blade and all. BTW hes the one in the top right.
001.jpg

And finally..dundundundundundun...Riku (evil).
EvilRikuW_800.jpg

Last edited:
Level 45
OMFG...

12-iple-duple.-...wtf.....Posting..

THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON FOR A FRICKIN REASON...

and dont expect people to make you the models, they take ages to make, as in..hours, try using search for some of the models...
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models
god..

EDIT: oh..and idiot, next to read the sites rules and know what adding reputation actually means before you attempt to so called down put my rep but giving me rep with the comment "Excesive yelling. Failed to post constructivly".

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Jesus, Christ.

All posts merged. Edit next time.

EDIT: And my God, don't make 2 threads of the same thing. And this is in the WRONG section.

Moved. PLEASE look around before posting anything again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Sooo. I'm just wondering if ANYBODY can do this. I haven't got any replies lately, so, does anyone know where i can get some modeling tools?

Level 19
I found some keyblades, but those are in a format I can not convert into mdx. And they also need a bit of editions, I guess the model is too big.
Keyblades :
http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Keyblade_Alora;63824
http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Oblivion_Keyblade;71331
http://files.filefront.com/oathkeeper+ifzip/;5202031;/fileinfo.html

And some other stuff u can find here :
http://www.y-helo-thar.com/showthread.php?t=153&page=&pp=10

Dunno, if u find someone would be so kind to do this. I like the oathkeeper keyblade anyway :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Look at the sticky in the modeling section. Please people, look around before asking these kind of questions.

Level 3
Yeah about those models...i dont think thre for wc3. ive tryed them before (was a riku model) and they didnt work..hey chriz. i have a question about importing models...how come i can change the path to some and they work and then for others they dont show up at all...what is the problem with this?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You obviously have the wrong path for those "some that don't work." So you have to always make sure you have the correct path. But this is hardly the place to discuss this.

Level 3
SO they are available for wc3? cause at the bot of the screen shot it looks like a completely different game instead of that long wc3 toolbar like normal

Status
Not open for further replies.