• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Model) A Roman Legionary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello THW members,

I recentely posted an intoduction thread, and stated I was going to go round looking through your boards and threads, oh, I found this board!

Well, basically, for a new map I and some others are working on we need a Roman Legionary (and various other models, but I doubt anyone would want to do anything else anyway).

The Roman legionary needs a "defend" animation (like the human footman) with his big shield.

legionarysw.JPG

As you can see in the picture above, the Roman legionary has a large square shield which will need to have the animation for defend, the shield should more or less block the whole body.

We also desperately require team colours on our legionaries (this therefore making player ones legionary look far more as it would of then player twos legionary - which we want to get at).

The sword will also need to have a one attack animation, in which the gladius is lunged forward, the gladius would need to be small, and not have any slashing attacks what so ever.

[Not-Model Bit]
We also need a general modeler for our map, as we will require more and more models as time goes on, Romans with javelins, barbarians, etc, so if you're intrested. send me a PM.
[Not-Model Bit]

So if anyone is willing and could be botherd to read all that, again drop me a PM if you need any help/are willing to help the team and our map.

Thanks,
Elf.

Status
Not open for further replies.