• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Missile Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys ,
i hope im in the right section to ask my question.
So here it is: i want that my caster shoots a missile to a target location , but the missile does not demage or interact with any objects in its way
, its just going to the target location exploding and dealing AOE dmg at the target area.
You are right if you think this is easy , but not for me : /
It would be great if you would give me a complete trigger in GUI , that i can change it with my range, aoe , dmg , etc ...
I need to learn much more about the WE and this Trigger would help me a lot.
ty for all comments

Level 6
Here is a test map, You can edit everything you asked for, to edit cast range just edit it in the object editor. :grin:

Attachments

• AOE Spell TEST MAP (A).w3x
    43.3 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.