• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Missile dealing AOE damage near target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I havent been in the WE for awhile and ive forgotten a few things. So is there any ability that does AOE dmg near the target? i searched for awhile and couldnt find anything. Like when u click the ability, select a target, then when the missile reaches the target, it will do full dmg to the target and AOE dmg to the units around it. Kinda like a rocket launcher. If there isnt such an ability, could some1 tell me how to do this?

Level 6
If you need only rocket launcher than , edit sphere ability projectile to cluster rocket add sphere to casting unit and when you will cast sone EOE spell like flamestrike it will show flying rocket to the point of ability being cast and boom flamestrike.
another way:
took cluster rocket ability set number of misels to 1 (the problem is you cant calculate the dmg and targets get stunned)

Level 17
The hero has other spells too so, the 1st option isnt good. With the 2nd option the issue is that it does like 100-150 dmg even though i put the dmg to 1000.
With frost nova it wont show the missile for som reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.