• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile Launch from wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Help !!!

I attached two spore crawler on my Ultralisk (Zutralisk) as turrets, imagined the spore crawler will attack nearby enemy automatically. But when it attack, the missile come from the ground....
I tried to change the Launch Request+ on the attack actor to my spore crawler's model actors. The missile now launch from the spore crawler BUT it shoots from the origin point, not the weapon. I tried change the Launch Site to SopAttachWeapon but it doesn't work too.

Then, I create a Site Actor (Site Operation), with Host+ to my Spore Crawler's model actor and Attachment Query+ to the weapon. And change the Launch Request+ from my attack actor to it, but.... :vw_wtf:the missile shoot from ground again...

Any pros can help me??? I want the missile to shoot from the hole of my spore cralwer, not from the ground. Do I did something wrong with the attack actor???

:goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.