• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirror Images without feedback effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a heroe with mirror image and feedback, and i want to know how can i make that the images do not steal mana.

Level 13
lol...how did you give them feedback in the first place? oh nevermind i see.
ok i made a test map. it works just fine but the thing you might have to edit alot is the wait trigger. you see the animation delay is .5 seconds so the wait for one image if set at .55 works fine. however if you have more images in your mirror image skill you need to set the wait longer. you might put in a number that is .55 plus like .05/level or something like that. i know when i set it to .75 wait seconds and had 10 images 7 of them got their ability removed, while the remaining 3 did not. so you just need to increase the wait time if you need more images. and in case you need to have more images than just those from the feedbacker i set the condition to make sure it's a particular unit like you can see there paladin in one trigger and blademaster in the other.

of course you can probably play around with the animation delay if you want and maybe you can set the wait to a lower number.

Attachments

• test remove abil from image.w3x
    17.7 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.