• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mine Plow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Im working on a war map that well should've been done by now but i have very few time for anything. I'd like to ask if someone could make a mine plow, like use Illidan(evil)x's M1Abrams tank for example (or any other Abrams tank) and attach a mine plow to it.
images.jpg

Level 33
Check the link I gave to you, carefully
You can see some tanks made up there, about 5-6 of 'em
Download them and try to edit it
It's more easy if you already have the base model (which can be downloaded from the link I gave you)
The tanks there are COOL too

Level 8
Check the link I gave to you, carefully
You can see some tanks made up there, about 5-6 of 'em
Download them and try to edit it
It's more easy if you already have the base model (which can be downloaded from the link I gave you)
The tanks there are COOL too

yeah i notticed..Im making a modern warfare map, not an orc war map...thats why i need a modern tank not orc tanks...
and the m1a1 tank already exists in THW i just need someone to attach a mine plow. thanks anyway.

Level 8
Does THIS , THIS , THIS , THIS looks ORC to you?
LoL

EDIT:
Btw, ORC has... TANKS ?
LoL
Yes there called SPACE ORCS -.- and still where do you see MODERN WARFARE in those?oO seriously stop you just dont understand. if anyone else can attach a mine plow to an m1a1 abrams (
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/m1-abrams-battle-tank-48652/?prev=c%3D23%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D12 / http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/m1a2-7-a-47389/?prev=c%3D23%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D17 ) ill rep and cred em on my map. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.