• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Metamorph 0.9c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Special thanks to: 0v3rLorD; Ho†$erg; Grawl; 3uMvirAd; Хакерр; MAVirtual; БаБай.
Contents

Metamorph 0.9c (Map)

Reviews
17:57, 17th Jun 2008 Septimus: DevineArmy Review When i playd this i didnt have a clue what to do. do you know the meaning of the word "tooltip"? There is constantly a message repeating: "gg" in the map information in the quest menu there...

M

17:57, 17th Jun 2008
Septimus:

DevineArmy Review

When i playd this i didnt have a clue what to do.
do you know the meaning of the word "tooltip"?
There is constantly a message repeating: "gg"
in the map information in the quest menu there is something like this " , ., /;:".
i was in both teams (WTF?) and i spawned in the middle of the map right with the other heroes. There are some heroes lacking. and thats just the start!
non-aproval material. I'm just getting started: this is not a warcraft 3 map.
thumbs down

Septimus Comment

After seeing the review done by mini moderator itself, this map is consider rejected without further testing.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Level 30
When i playd this i didnt have a clue what to do.
do you know the meaning of the word "tooltip"?
There is constantly a message repeating: "gg"
in the map information in the quest menu there is something like this " , ., /;:".
i was in both teams (WTF?) and i spawned in the middle of the map right with the other heroes. There are some heroes lacking. and thats just the start!
non-aproval material. I'm just getting started: this is not a warcraft 3 map.
thumbs down

Last edited: