• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hive Workshop Staff would like to wish all of you:
Merry Christmas

We hope that you will have some warm moments with your family and those you love.

If you get bored during this time, we suggest you to do one of several things:
  • Follow the JASS Class and do the assignments: JASS Class.
    ! -- Due to certain changes, everyone can now be an enrolled student and can thus submit his assignements for grading. (Observers)
  • Buy cheap games on the Steam Store.
  • Play through the maps listed below:
    • Co-op/Multiple players required:
    • Singleplayer:
      • Project Y4 / This Wreckage (The first one being new and quite advanced, something that will blow you away once played for a few minutes -- The latter being a classic custom map everyone knows and loves, it just has to be played once!)
      • Jetpack (For platformer fans / level editors)
      • Steel Saviour Episode II (Old-school-style arcade 2D game -- Can also be played with a second player)
      • Dark Vestige (Very dark atmosphere, unique combat system)
      • Crimson Expedition (Pretty neat AI players -- Can also be played in multiplayer)
      • Defense of Uthragon (Has AI players, can be played in multiplayer -- Classic castle defense map but really polished and a lot of small features)
      • Diablo III Halls of Agony (Can also be played in multiplayer -- Perfect for Diablo fans, but also overall RPG fans)
      • Tyr's Apprentice (Can take a while, but can be great fun if played with patience)
    • Cinematic:
      • A Pile of Ugly (A really intriguing and well made cinematic -- Plus it's by CMarket, so you can always expect something unique)
    • Eat a delicious cake.

Let us know what you'll be doing for Christmas!

178091-albums2336-picture64311.jpg
Art by Merlemage

Level 35
Today is Christmas Eve, called Badnji dan (name for day only) and Badnje veče (for night dinner itself). Orthodox countries celebrate Christmas which is in 7.8 and 9. January (only 7. January if official holiday, for 8. and 9. people go to work, but still celebrate). As usual, people eat, drink, take rest, have good fun and feeling during christmas holidays.
So, I wish you Merry Christmas for everyone in world who celebrate it tomorrow, I wish you all best!
Serbs: Мир Божији Христос се роди!
And have good dinner later. Ah yes, ,,izvucite paru iz pogače !!!"
Yes, we eat meatless foods, beans, fish, salad onions and such today, but from tomorrow GRILL TIME! :cgrin:

Level 35
Ah, Ralle I told you that I will write whole summary or what happened here for Christmas (cause you are fan of good parties and especially food for Christmas).
Well, two days before for Christmas Eve, it was traditionally meatless food with drink. Nah it was just decent so we could not eat anything for breakfast.
Yesterday, well that was family lunch, that was huge. Salads, grills, many local specialities, beers, black beers, vines, local rakija and such... Well I eat so much that I could not eat anything for dinner and today for breakfast! :cgrin: I skipped all of that.
Now, for final round (as you said in chat :cgrin: ) third day of Christmas, I went on celebration, I just came back. Well that was huge too. Food, I cannot even remember, but about drinks, I just drank two beers, one vine, one rakija (strong as whiskey) and one špricer (weaker vine). Its good that I can type now. :cgrin:
So overall, I will remember this Chrismas for sure. Gifts, well mostly, I received money, but thats better.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Ah, Ralle I told you that I will write whole summary or what happened here for Christmas (cause you are fan of good parties and especially food for Christmas).
Well, two days before for Christmas Eve, it was traditionally meatless food with drink. Nah it was just decent so we could not eat anything for breakfast.
Yesterday, well that was family lunch, that was huge. Salads, grills, many local specialities, beers, black beers, vines, local rakija and such... Well I eat so much that I could not eat anything for dinner and today for breakfast! :cgrin: I skipped all of that.
Now, for final round (as you said in chat :cgrin: ) third day of Christmas, I went on celebration, I just came back. Well that was huge too. Food, I cannot even remember, but about drinks, I just drank two beers, one vine, one rakija (strong as whiskey) and one špricer (weaker vine). Its good that I can type now. :cgrin:
So overall, I will remember this Chrismas for sure. Gifts, well mostly, I received money, but thats better.
Sounds awesome. I hope you enjoyed the company as much as the food :)

Level 35
Almia, but we have here orthodox New Years celebration which is tomorrow in 13. januar.
Well orthodox calendar is 13 days later, so we even have special new year hehehe.
Not all people are religious, but almost everyone celebrates it because that day is only excuse mostly for good parties :cgrin:
Ralle, did not you hear about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.