• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Merit Badge #3 - The Light is Within Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
UserReasonPosition
TalavajHe has been working on Stone & Sword for almost a year now. The models are all high quality and even low in file size, and I've already seen his models used in many terrains. It is always exciting to see his new releases.Glorious Artist
APprojectThis guy produces maps of insane quality. The terrains are truly inspiring, and seeing his works always get me excited about modding. Grand Designer
KeijiHe keeps the terrain board going with contests and feedback. The terrain board went through a dry spell a while back, but I'm happy to see it up and about. In addition, he's been great for staff input and with he's been doing well with his recent promotion.Community's Excellence

There are actually quite a few people to nominate. I might edit this post with more a little later.

Level 24
UserReasonPosition
RalleThe Owner of the HVW, he keeps the place standing for many years. Without him, this place could not even last longGrand Designer
Pharaoh_An important member in Hive. He keeps the threads in a civil state and keeps the HVW in peace.Community Excellence
Vermillion EdictMy first inspiration of modelling, his modelling skills are TOO GOOD :), Making him a Glorious Artist.Glorious Artist
Hell_MasterHell_Master Moderating Skills are outstanding, just by even moderating a Simple Map. He also helps the people in the Maps Section.Community's Excellence
FranksterHis Modelling and Iconing skills are also TOO GOOD, making him also a Glorious ArtistGlorious Artist
PurgeandFireHis knowledge and wisdom over the World Editor and WC3 makes him the "King Solomon" of the HVW. He also contribute his knowledge to the others.Great Assistant
FingolfinJust like what Heinvers said, a pretty awesome guy when it comes to modelling and social skills.Glorious Artist

Level 7
UserReasonPosition
Pharaoh_Tries to resolve threads in the most peaceful wayCommunity Excellence
AndreaspaspenbergShoots trolls with his catGlorious tech assistant
Hell_MasterHelps people by reviewing their mapsCommunity Excellence
APprojectHas made maps with very high qualityGrand Designer

Level 7
UserReasonPosition
RalleMaintenance and Improvement of the siteGrand Designer
Sindorei300Awesome icon creation/moderationGlorious Artist
Hell_MasterNew Member section and all other places where he is quick to helpCommunity excellence

Level 30
To be honest, I did not expect much votes for me. I'm really happy seeing that I'm not that active which I used to in the past and not that helpful on the sections like on the past (yeah, I admit that I'm much more helpful on the past.)

Just felt the need to say this by the way.

Level 32
Ugh I messed it up. I'm on mobile, it will be a pain to fix this. Hope this is okay.
Hell_MasterIt's mostly him against the map pending section. While Orcnet and -Kobas- are inactive, Hell_Master is is busy aswell and he still gets the job done. Participation in other forums make him deserve it to. Community Excellence
Daenar7Producing a good fraction (Easily the most) of high quality and very useful skins of 2014 and late 2013. Grand designer
rulerofiron99 Creative maps and especially useful spell systems. Helps a lot in WEHZ like forums Community Excellence

Last edited:
To be honest, I did not expect much votes for me. I'm really happy seeing that I'm not that active which I used to in the past and not that helpful on the sections like on the past (yeah, I admit that I'm much more helpful on the past.)

Well, I did expected it tbh. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Daenar7 is an excellent choice as an artist StoPCampinGn00b.

Last edited:
Level 5
UserReasonPosition
Hell_MasterFor being one of the helpful + active moderator in maps section.Community Excellence
APprojectCreator of many great maps with outstanding quality.Grand Designer

Level 5
andreas, Pharaoh and HellMaster are currently tied at 8 nominations.

PurgeandFire is at 7.

1. Alagremm - 1
2. Almia - 1
3. Apathetic - 2
4. AProject - 2
5. A Void - 1
6. Bernkastel - 1
7. BPower - 1
8. Daenar7 - 1
9. Daffe the Mage 1
9. Dr. Super Good - 2
10. Fingolfin - 2
11. fladdermasken - 1
12. Frankster - 2
13. GhostWolf 1
14. IceManBo - 1
15. Keiji - 1
16. looking_for_help - 1
17. Marcos DAB - 1
18. Ralle - 3
19. Razosh - 1
20. Rheiko - 1
21. Rui - 1
22. Sin'dorei300 - 4
23. Shadow Fury - 1
24. sonofjay - 1
25. Talavaj - 1
26. Tank Commander - 1
27. Vermillion Edict - 1

I excluded Dalvengyr's thirteen nominations for himself.

Is that an official counter? :p

Level 15
OK!!! Enough!!! I nominate myself!!

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-i-m-the-best-but-i-m-the-best-84745d.jpg

Level 22
UserReasonPosition
moyackxHe is the best (plus, he moderated my submission too lol)Grand Designer
HeinversHe is friendly with newbies, thus facilitating good relations towards newcomers, a natural-born diplomat. He also is very active(though not sweaty) in the forums specially in the arts section. (and I love his reaction on his profile image)Community Excellence
CakeMaster (Previously known as Wrathion)A multi-skilled user who shows talent for modding, he often helps people in distress on the WEHZ and T&S sections using his newfound GUI(not new found), jass, and vjass expertiseCommunity Excellence

Last edited:

Zed

Zed

Level 7
UserReasonPosition
HeinversFor being friendly and for being awesome and handsome.Community Excellence
CakeMasterFor always being sweet.Community Excellence

Level 22
For being friendly and for being awesome and handsome.
I agree.

Spirit_Of_Rome.jpg
Also, CakeMaster has inherited the spirit of the Roman Empire, for he plans to take over everything using his cakes.

Reactions: Zed
Updated List!

andreas has 9 nominations.
Pharaoh_, PurgeandFire and HellMaster are currently tied at 8 nominations.

1. Alagremm - 1
2. Almia - 1
3. Apathetic - 2
4. AProject - 2
5. A Void - 1
6. Bernkastel - 1
7. BPower - 1
8. Cakemaster - 2
9. chobibo - 1
10. Daenar7 - 1
11. Daffe the Mage 1
12. Dr. Super Good - 2
13. Fingolfin - 3
14. fladdermasken - 1
15. Frankster - 2
16. GhostWolf - 1
17. Heinvers - 2
18. IceManBo - 4
19. Keiji - 1
20. looking_for_help - 1
21. Marcos DAB - 1
22. moyack - 1
23. Ralle - 3
24. Razosh - 1
25. Rheiko - 1
26. Rui - 1
27. rulerofiron99 - 2
28. Sin'dorei300 - 4
29. Shadow Fury - 1
30. sonofjay - 1
31. Talavaj - 1
32. Tank Commander - 1
33. tobyfat50 - 1
34. Vermillion Edict - 1

I excluded Dalvengyr's thirteen self nominations alongside moyack and DSG's self nominations.

Overall there are 36 valid nominees.

Last edited:
Updated List!

andreas, Pharaoh and HellMaster are currently tied at 8 nominations.

PurgeandFire is at 7.

1. Alagremm - 1
2. Almia - 1
3. Apathetic - 2
4. AProject - 2
5. A Void - 1
6. Bernkastel - 1
7. BPower - 1
8. Cakemaster - 1
9. Daenar7 - 1
10. Daffe the Mage 1
11. Dr. Super Good - 2
12. Fingolfin - 2
13. fladdermasken - 1
14. Frankster - 2
15. GhostWolf - 1
16. Heinvers - 1
17. IceManBo - 1
18. Keiji - 1
19. looking_for_help - 1
20. Marcos DAB - 1
21. Ralle - 3
22. Razosh - 1
23. Rheiko - 1
24. Rui - 1
25. rulerofiron99 - 2
26. Sin'dorei300 - 4
27. Shadow Fury - 1
28. sonofjay - 1
29. Talavaj - 1
30. Tank Commander - 1
31. Vermillion Edict - 1

I excluded Dalvengyr's thirteen self nominations and moyack's self nomination.

Overall there are 35 valid nominees.

Please stop spamming the thread

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

UserReasonPosition
IcemanBoVery helpful, knowledgeable about mazes, and willing to teach.Community Excellence
PurgeandFireKnows everything about JASS and GUI; does a lot in the WE help section.Community Excellence

Level 23
So, I think it's pretty clear that I am going to win. I am totally for quietly receiving the award, no need for a big ceremony or anything. I'm a humble guy, no point in tellling everyone of my brilliance, people already know that.

Level 22
UserReasonPosition
Pharaoh_Being a valuable member to the hive, capable of keeping threads with tensions in civil state, overall, a great member of the communityCommunity Excellence
Hell_Master Being a very valuable member to the community (also a very good friend), he has dedicated his work in the map section and help a bunch of newbies (noob, pardon me) to become good members for THW future. Community's Excellence
Rheiko I doubt many will remember him much lately, but he's a very helpful member around, he helped many people learn World Editor back when he's aroundGreat Assistant
Frankster His arts are one of the best arts I ever see, his models and icons are well made and pretty useful to many mapper in the community or outside of the community Glorious Artist
Ralle I guess there's no need to talk much about it right? Well, he's a very valuable person to THW! without him, THW might have not grown this far, his job in designing the site is more than enough to give him this award Grand Designer
PurgeandFire One of the best helper around, he helped me much when it comes to coding stuffs, I remember when I was a GUI noob asking bunch of stupid questions to some people, including him. Great Assistant
IcemanBo I guess Chaosy explains about him well? His helps in the WEHZ are very useful and his participation is high Great Assistant
Almia Almia is a helpful coder back when he was active, his resources are still very valuable to the community (ehm, GUI community for most part) Great Assistant
Sin'dorei 300 His arts are wonderful and they're very useful to the community Glorious Artist

oh daffa, thank you so much for nominating me. :D

I doubt many will remember him much
indeed.

UserReasonPosition
RalleAs a site owner, he keeps balance and maintenance over this site. He keeps improving this site and also being helpful to those who need help when he's around. He has many great things in this community, he deserves Merit BadgeCommunity Excellence

just that for now, i'll update it again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.