• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medical Help

Level 34
Hello, I'm Stein, I never thought I would do this, but my situation is becoming really desperate, my wife has a crushed main vein due to several inflammations that she has been experiencing in recent years, and it has become complicated to the point of affecting her health in general, cause a serious case of anemia, and she could probably lose a kidney, I am working everywhere trying to get the money necessary for the operation she requires, we are both alone and we have no help from almost anyone other than of ourselves, I am working very hard to overcome this, but it is useless just for the two of us, the price of the operation you need including the stent costs around $29,000.00, I am too far away from reaching those numbers, I am not sure what to do now so if anyone can help me with any donations I would be eternally grateful.

If you need any medical proof as evidence, feel free to PM me, and I will share any documents you need as evidence u_u.

This is my Paypal account (It is the only means of international money transfer that I have): Pague Rubén Ortiz con PayPal.Me

Level 11
Hello, I'm Stein, I never thought I would do this, but my situation is becoming really desperate, my wife has a crushed main vein due to several inflammations that she has been experiencing in recent years, and it has become complicated to the point of affecting her health in general, cause a serious case of anemia, and she could probably lose a kidney, I am working everywhere trying to get the money necessary for the operation she requires, we are both alone and we have no help from almost anyone other than of ourselves, I am working very hard to overcome this, but it is useless just for the two of us, the price of the operation you need including the stent costs around $29,000.00, I am too far away from reaching those numbers, I am not sure what to do now so if anyone can help me with any donations I would be eternally grateful.

If you need any medical proof as evidence, feel free to PM me, and I will share any documents you need as evidence u_u.

This is my Paypal account (It is the only means of international money transfer that I have): Pague Rubén Ortiz con PayPal.Me
I am very sorry to hear that.

I wish I could help but my financial situation is not very strong at the moment :(

I hope you get the money you need and that your wife gets better...

Level 9
I hope you can get the money to finance your wife's treatment.
Why don't you create an account on these fundraising sites to get the money.
Perhaps if you post your medical prescription here hiding personal and sensitive information could help in your campaign.
It's bizarre. What greater Economy and Military the United States still has this problem for its citizens. The nightmare of not having money for health treatment or being extremely indebted.
My country, and several countries in Europe I think, already have public Universal Health policies. I know that indirectly people pay via taxes. But even in my country, the Right and Left defend Universalition.

My cousin 14 years ago I think. He was diagnosed with Cancer. He treated it for several months until he was cured. It was fully paid for by the SUS (Sistema Unico de Saúde, Public Health System of Brazil), he said at the time that each Chemotherapy session cost R$7,000. His family had no Health Insurance and he tells me that if it weren't for this system he would die.
Today he recently became a Father (his daughter was born in a Hospital with SUS coverage, Mother had to have a cesarean section), he works in the Software Testing on Home Office.

Last edited:
Level 34
I hope you can get the money to finance your wife's treatment.
Why don't you create an account on these fundraising sites to get the money.
Perhaps if you post your medical prescription here hiding personal and sensitive information could help in your campaign.
It's bizarre. What greater Economy and Military the United States still has this problem for its citizens. The nightmare of not having money for health treatment or being extremely indebted.
My country, and several countries in Europe I think, already have public Universal Health policies. I know that indirectly people pay via taxes. But even in my country, the Right and Left defend Universalition.

My cousin 14 years ago I think. He was diagnosed with Cancer. He treated it for several months until he was cured. It was fully paid for by the SUS (Sistema Unico de Saúde, Public Health System of Brazil), he said at the time that each Chemotherapy session cost R$7,000. His family had no plan and he tells me that if it weren't for this system he would die.
Today he recently became a Father (his daughter was born in a Hospital with SUS coverage, Mother had to have a cesarean section), he works in the Software Testing on Home Office.
Thanks Napoqe :'), I will take into account the option of using fundraising when I have more free time.
Yes, we have a public health system here too, but it is in a terrible state due to policies that I don't want to discuss here, it is really frustrating and full of bureaucracy that can make you wait up to years to finally get an answer, without many negligence that is committed due to little support from the state, and the private health system is the only other option, which is quite expensive in comparison, since it is basically a private business: c.

I am uploading the last guarantee letter that we received from the clinic, indicating the amounts they charge, i'm covering the names and e-mail adress of my wife, and i'll upload the diagnosis later if anyone needs it

Attachments

• Captura1.PNG
    Captura1.PNG
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
Level 34
I am so sorry that you and your wife are going through this. 💔 I hope you both pull through.
Thank you Vinz, I know that you also went through something similar with your family, I also wish you the best, really everything that can complicate a condition like this is incredible, a lot of empathy for you too, and thank you for the words of encouragement :')

Do my best. 5$.
Hope you get through the difficulties.
Thank you very much Baiyu, I only know your work and I am a big fan of it, I really can only wish everyone here the best, and that they never have to go through this, I don't have words even in my native language to thank you for taking the time to read me and answer me, and even more help me, seriously thanks guys ♥