• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Help And More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I have made many maps not all finished but I managed to finish one.

Its an easy game 2 vs 2 not many changes just big terrain and different skins, some own made skills and some new upgrades.

Its host ready, it has some little buggs and I still need to add some text to the loading screen but I want to see what others think of it.
I have no idea how to attach a file to this so just email me:
[email protected]
I can send the map and you can test it.

Now ill explain what its about:
You can choose between 3 Races. Its a 1 vs 1 vs 2 game. Theres the Werewolfs (Top Left) and The Vampire (Top Right) and Humans (Bottom).
There Humans are with 2 Players but there are Gates Between Each Other so they cant Attack with 2 vs 1. I used low damage and Health of Footmans and Knights. You can upgrade it in a Blacksmith just 3 Upgrades: Health, Defense and Damage. You just Mine Gold and Cut Wood. Nearly Everything costs double wood, except upgrades for you hero, I made a building where you can buy Tomes and Items. You all start with basic Ressources and 5 Workers + your Hero. The heros are all equil and the Units only got different Skins. The Humans have to kill the Werewolfs and The Vampires and the Vampires and the Werewolfs have to Destroy the humans and then attack a Fortress in between of the two Humans spots. Then they kill the king but they are enemies so the first one to kill the King wins.

I hope I explained well and it sounds fun :)
If any1 likes this or wants to test it then mail me.

Level 11
There are too many maps for this to catch any interest, I believe. If you want to have it reviewed and tested you should upload it. If you want to attach it to this thread then go to Edit, look under Attach Files, press the Manage Attachments button - a new window pops up, choose the file you'd like to upload and press Upload. Close the window. Submit the post.

A few screenies and an enhanced description wouldn't hurt :)

Yours Truly,
Chizume

Status
Not open for further replies.