• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making of " Secret Oasis" Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Project "secret Oasis".
Basically a melee map similar to World War maps. But terrain is not of the world. There is not lumber charge for units. More mines with unlimited gold.
Three marks in the middle of the map are in place representing "uranium". All units are "modernized".

If you have played GOE II I want to know how to place some sort of doodad or something on the terrain so that a building must be built over in order to work.

Nukes are an important part of this map. I want them to have to fight over the uranium resource in order to be able to produce nukes. If this is unclear or you can help with the triggers and what not please post. Thanks.

EDIT
Baically I want to know how to:
require a particular building be built on a specific Doodad. The doodad representing a resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.