• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making my maps campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all,

I am a new member of this lovely site, and after a long break from wc3 I took some of my spare time developing my own campaign. Now, by the time I been away from this game my memorys of how to work out with the different actions in wc3 editor slowly faded.

Currently, I have made 2 maps. One intro and one start. The other day I was gonna create a campaign and add the maps to the campaign, so that they are a part of it. But it wasn't possible. I could load my map but when comparing to other campaigns my map importing didn't look right. there were no little "+" before my maps or anything and they were painted up red. I tried to save my campaign with the 2 maps and try it out wc3 custom campaigns. The campaign was made, but the contents...The maps, was not there. So it was just an empty campaign.

Anyone know of this problem or know how I can fix it, or what I done wrong, or what I haven't done :)

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.