• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

making a structure owned by a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey i have a prob. first when i make a SHOP or structure it only sells it to its
color, so i want to know how to make it like a TEAM (force) structure.

second if anyone here knows how to make a structure attack the other Team (force) pleace. tell me.

please and thank you.

Level 5
Do you mean only red can buy from red and not blue?
One way would be to make a trigger that, whenever a player that is not equal to owner of the building buys an item, remove the item and give them their gold back.

Shop sharing still allows Allies to buy from it and if you want that, then just copy the Voodoo Lounge or what ever has that abi, and then just change it to your liking.

Level 2
Thanks. my first prob is now Solved but my second isnt.

so does anyone here knows how to make a structure attack the other Team (force) like the tower in Fight of character or in Dota.

Level 9
he just say nothing (he say somthing but it's pointless in your case). Anyway find at unit proporties where is combat menu and at combat 1 write the things that u wonna and for targets alowed mark ground or if u are not sure what targets tower must attack copy the targets from other tower and at attacks enabled mark attack 1 only or whatever field u wonna work with. Those questions are awsome ppls normaly say use the search buton but my advice is use the brain to read, for example (you wonna create tower but don't know how to add attack to it chek some tower in your world editor and see the way that this is done) :razz:

Level 12
he just say nothing (he say somthing but it's pointless in your case). Anyway find at unit proporties where is combat menu and at combat 1 write the things that u wonna and for targets alowed mark ground or if u are not sure what targets tower must attack copy the targets from other tower and at attacks enabled mark attack 1 only or whatever field u wonna work with. Those questions are awsome ppls normaly say use the search buton but my advice is use the brain to read, for example (you wonna create tower but don't know how to add attack to it chek some tower in your world editor and see the way that this is done) :razz:

How its pointless? he wants a building that attack the other force, so just make the building owner be a enemy of that force! And you are not helping with that "Wall of Text".
Enter, comma and dots are your friends.

Level 5
Well, do you want the building to act like a tower AND a shop?
If so, then look at the Guard Tower, and copy what it has for the attack one, attack two and the enabled attacks, then just add the Item stuff that the shop has with a simple copy-paste of the abilities and the items sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.