• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Do you watch Lost (in NZ its on every wednesday I dont know about any other country) and if do you like it, whos your favourite character and in which season are you (dont tell what happens if your past season 2 NZ is behind...) which season did you like best and what do you think is gonna happen? Lets discuss it! I like Jack and Micheal because... uhh because theyre cool :D and Im in the second season (just at the end!) and I like kt very much and I liked this season better and I think that everything, the plaincrash the button and all the hatches everything that they are an experiment. My friend thinks that theyre on an island just near Fiji which is logical. Go tell me!

Level 7
I'm sorry but I don't watch Lost. But I do hear my friends talking about how !@!good it is and how omghawt the characters are and all.

Is it available on Foxtel? I don't think it is, though I'd like to see it and all but my TV sadly doesn't have an antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.