• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Lost Mana when running? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Why don't my trigger work.. :S

• Events, Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
  • Actions .-. If (all Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (else Actions).-. If - conditions, Control_Boolean8[((Playernumber of (Triggering player))] Equal to True .-. Then - Action .-. Unit - set mana of moving_unit [((Player number of (Triggering player))] to ((Mana of Moving_units[((Player number of Triggering player))] - ((Mana of Triggering unit))/10.00)).-. If (All conditions are True) then do (then actions) elso do (Else Actions).-. If Conditions (Mana of Moving_units[((Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to 0.00.-. Then - Action .-. Unit - set moving_unit [((Player number of (Triggering player))] movement speed to (Default movement speed of Moving_units[((Player number of (Triggering player))] .-. Set Control_Boolean7[((Player number of (Triggering player))] = False, Set Control_Boolean 8[((Player number of (Triggering player))] = False -.- Else- action.-. Else Actions
I can't see what is wrong.. But I think it's were I have pointed.
The unit have to lose about 10% of mana when the unit is running.

It work if I just say the unit lose 1 mana when running...

Status
Not open for further replies.