• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron Tactics Revolutionized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is Lordaeron Tactics Revolutionized, still in the processing of being remade. Feel free to comment on the screenshots.

- Gilneas removed
- Hillsbrad added
- Quel'thalas remade and redone
- Orange will now be given a option of going traitor elves
- If Deatholme dies, orange can go forsaken.
- If Silvermoon dies teal goes blood elves
- Gray can now get Ula'tek if he able to win Quel'thalas
- Balance changes made
- Terrain changes
- Red now gains a refugee pointe near stromgarde
- Pink now controls stromgarde and a boulderfist camp
- Neutral Hostile Sydincate will periodic attack stromgarde until their settlement is destroyed
- Red gains a demi galen trollbane at refugee pointe
- If refugee pointe can survive long enough a large amount of men will come from stormwind to aid galen
- Jania is now a demi unit she becomes a full-fledged archmage
- Jina'thor is now a second chance for Gray
- Tempest Elves may be added
- Green has frostwolf clan and frostwolf village in the Alterac mountains
- Deathknell added
- Lights Hope Chapel will not be given to red if Tyr's Hand is dead
- Added Corrins Crossing
- I forget the rest if there is more.

AgamandMills.jpg
Agamand Mills.

Brill.jpg
Brill

CapitalCityofLordaeron.jpg
Capital City of Lordaeron

StormpikeKeep.jpg
Stormpike Keep

PyrewoodVilage.jpg
Pyrewood Village

Hillsbrad.jpg
Hillsbrad(which has been added)

DurnholdeKeep.jpg
Durnholde Keep

EnteranceofZulaman.jpg
Zul'aman Enterance

NorthernZulaman.jpg
Outpost

ShrineofUlaTek.jpg
Shrine of Ula'tek

Deatholme.jpg
Deatholme

FrostwolfClanandFrostwolfVillage.jpg
Frostwolf Village and Frostwolf Clan

Scholomance.jpg
Scholomance. That little wall thats higher in the other in the back, just shh. :p

Stromgarde.jpg
Stormgarde

Stratholme.jpg
Stratholme

Naxx-1.jpg
Naxxarmas

SILVERMOONCITYFINALREDUX.jpg
SILVERMOON CITY FINAL!

ShadowfangKeep.jpg
Shadowfang Keep

DungeonsofDalaran.jpg
Dungeons of Dalaran.

FordringKeep.jpg
Fordring Keep

Hearthglen.jpg
Hearthglen.

Andorhal.jpg
Andorhal

TyrsHandandLightsHopeChapel.jpg
Tyr's Hand and Light Hopes Chapel

CorrinsCrossing.jpg
Corin's Crossing

WindrunnerVillage.jpg
Windrunner Village

Last edited:
Level 17
I believe you should add information on gameplay and such, and perhaps factions. The thread also needs a bit of tidying up, this includes the screenshots. Crop out the World Editor crap in the screenshots. It will look a lot better than way.

The terrain looks quite good for this genre of map. Though, Zul'Aman (I presume) needs a little more detail. And remove the wooden towers. They don't suit very well.

Good luck. ^.^

Level 2
I believe you should add information on gameplay and such, and perhaps factions. The thread also needs a bit of tidying up, this includes the screenshots. Crop out the World Editor crap in the screenshots. It will look a lot better than way.

The terrain looks quite good for this genre of map. Though, Zul'Aman (I presume) needs a little more detail. And remove the wooden towers. They don't suit very well.

Good luck. ^.^

There aren't that many *troll* doodads I can use, if you can find me some tell me please.

Miss_Foxy Umm... It doesn't look too bad though, you might want to add a bit more detail on them though...
Specify please.

Level 16
Maybe Miss_Foxy wants you to remove the weather and fog effects and zoom in to the specific parts of terrain to make it more detailed.
Oh, and put those f*cking screenshots on Hidden Tags.

Level 17
Well, you have the right idea using Sunken Ruins doodads. Try to get creative with them to create Zul'Aman. Take a look at Zul'Aman in other maps for ideas.

Level 6
I don't think you can crazy detail Lordaeron Tactics with doodads being as areas can easily change to a new look, if an area becomes corrupt with burning houses you cant still have the pretty flowers/bushes/rocks and scenery.

Level 2
I don't think you can crazy detail Lordaeron Tactics with doodads being as areas can easily change to a new look, if an area becomes corrupt with burning houses you cant still have the pretty flowers/bushes/rocks and scenery.
I can easily trigger it, to make it look like it happened.

Level 6
I can easily trigger it, to make it look like it happened.

Lol well tell Lordaeron Tactics creater that, I'm curious how you would do though. I always wondered a way someone would add detail but make it changable.

Level 3
Lol well tell Lordaeron Tactics creater that, I'm curious how you would do though. I always wondered a way someone would add detail but make it changable.

What i belive is that Doodads cannot be changed/killed/burst into flames, but if you make destructibles, they can be moved via triggers. Would take enourmos amounts of time though.

Level 6
What i belive is that Doodads cannot be changed/killed/burst into flames, but if you make destructibles, they can be moved via triggers. Would take enourmos amounts of time though.

Obviously you could destroy destructibles but that mean you could highlight over every thing and it would have a health bar or name.... It would look bad...

Level 9
no trust me a whole new spawn system new units well mostly and new map....

Lordaeron wars was the first Lordaeron thingy it was fun during that time but now no one cares about it everyone just want new stuff more and more lol

Level 2
I don't understand why you want the old system back. It's crappy and unstrategical. Besides people want something new and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.