• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking to get Terry McDonald's WC3 Enhanced campaign fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
(Not sure what category to put this in, so I put it in general discussion)

A while back, this guy did a sort of remake of the RoC campaigns, adding in some extra stuff that made the campaign both a little more challenging and more fun (such as boss fights).

However, while playing through it, I've run into some concerning bugs. First is that when I try to access the level "The Culling", the game bugsplats. Additionally, the levels use the old 40/70 upkeep thresholds, and caps you at 90 population instead of 100. I know that's what it used to be in RoC, but I'd prefer the 50/80/100 of TFT. Unfortunately, when I tried to edit the campaigns using an MPQ editor, it caused the whole "Map is corrupted" problem, which I don't know how to work around.

The modded campaigns in question can be found here: Enhanced Campaigns

I haven't been able to get into contact with the mod maker, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could go into those campaigns and give them a few bugfixes (and change the upkeep/max. pop back to TFT standards). If anybody is interested, feel free to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.