• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking to collaborate with map editor to remake the War 2.48C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all,

As you may know the War is a quite popular game on GameRanger. However it is in need of improvement as it is very bugged and unbalanced. I am currently writing down ideas for races and units. I would like to collab with someone who can actually create the stuff in the editor. Your input is also valued if you like, it just depends on what you want your role to be. We can start right away.

The project will not revolve around making a new version with the same title and all the same concepts. It will have an original title and I do not have any relation with the authors of the War 3.4. I only want to indicate the type of game we are talking about, I could also mention it is similar to Castle Fight and Legion. Since the War 3.4 is Russian and hard to find a link, I will provide a link for the Castle Fight map as to give an idea of the concept: Castle Fight 1.30 (SL) - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

If you know the game this should be enough and give you some insight. Contact me if you wanna make something cool! There is no money involved, you will have all the credits and I can tell you this game is what all GameRanger players are waiting for.

Last edited:
Level 22
So... I think it would be nice if you provided a link to the map or the game that you want to remake. Also, some proof that you have the permission from the original author to edit it would be needed. And finally... As I understand, you are trying to find a mapmaker, that will execute all of your ideas, because you don't have any skills in WE?

Status
Not open for further replies.