• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for people to help me with my awesome map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It been 2, 3 years since I have touched Warcraft 3. Today I went on Garena and played few games and got my feelings for Warcraft 3 back. Now, I very want to create my own map. I have lost all my mapping, scripting, and coding skills over the years, so I will need to learn them again(why I need help).

One of my personal favorite map is Naruto Castle Defense, I played it tons of times. But nobody seems to want to translate it anymore and the Chinese version is not updating anymore too. So, I want to make a map similar to that because it very fun. I have thought of a name for my map, it called "Anime Warfare". In the map I plan to put most of the things from Naruto Castle Defense but changing it to make it better. Instead of just Naruto Characters, it will be tons of Anime Characters such as Bleach, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, etc. I will try to balance all of them not making them over power. And the boss waves will be bosses from different Animes. Also will try to put some easter eggs in it and fun stuff. This is not just a castle defense map where you and others just protect the castle, in the beginning you and others work together to protect the castle from enemy. But, in the end, after your team defeats the final boss, every player will be able to attack other players which means free for all battle. So, in the beginning while working together you are also trying to get the highest stats so in the end you can rape all the other players.

Sorry if this was too long, hope this idea interest you. If you are interested and want to help me, pm me or respond to the thread and we will talk and see how we will do it. I just created the map, so I haven't gone too far yet in creating the stuff in the map.

Level 3
hmm so what you have done ?
Not much, like I said I just started the map and I don't remember much stuff about world editor. I started the map like at 2am and was tired, so I went to sleep. Today I plan to figure out which Animes I will put in it and find all there models and infos, do some mapping, and get the map's description, player ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.