• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for map: Dragonfire RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I'm looking for a map called Dragonfire RPG. I once had it 8 years ago, it was the very first map I ever played, I got it from my friend back then when we were playing LAN together but we both have new computer now and we're no longer playing together, so I thought maybe someone of you guys has it in your HDD. It's pretty hard to find actually I wasn't successful searching it here, in epic war, and in google search. I think we accidentally downloaded it at Battlenet or Garena when we played multiplayer with other random people, I am not very sure.

Here's what I remember.

At the beginning you will be picking heroes at the bottom right of the map with a wisp, and there are circle of powers at the front of every heroes, and when the wisp enters the circle of power then you will be using the character behind it. After picking a character you will still spawn at the bottom right part of the map, at the village, it is outside the character area. There's also a mountain at the top left part of the map, with rock golems in it, there is a water at the very north. There's a plains at the left from the spawn, I don't remember what's at north from the spawn though.

This is all I remember, I really want to look back at it. Sadly I do not remember the author either, and my description is obviously kinda broad so this will be hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.