• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for an old rpg map ~2008-2012

Level 2
Hi!

Looking for an OLD rpg map that have the following:
0. Map is big
1. You spawn at the right top corner of the map from purple portal where you can select different characters
2. At the top center of the map are 3 elven bosses under waterfall (there is also other bosses on the map like hydra, gnoll boss, may be golem boss, ...)
3. In the middle of the map is a town, where Muradin like model patrols the town having all the auras possible and being immune
4. Town also contains health and mana fountains and you can do some quests
5. Map contain always moving knight character that patrools the map and as far as i remeber just kills mobs that he don't like =)
6. Map contain an invisible merchant looking like a very small acolyte (I sometimes was able to catch him at right down corner of the map)

Is this literally just a description of one of the Waugriff's Curse of Time spinoffs?

Somebody might maintain a project called Curse of Time now that is different -- I'm not up to date on it -- but I think back then one of the original Curse of Times definitely had a Muradin and Acolyte similar to what you describe, and had hero selection in the upper right.

Some of the other details might not have matched exactly, however, so it's possible that what you are describing is a map inspired by Waugriff's Curse of Time and not the map(s) that I personally played back then.