• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hope thats the right Forum.
Well, im not sure what informations i should write here, but basicly i need a Terrainer, it musnt be a uberpro or something like that, im even satisfied with a newbie.

Ok, its going about this Map.
Actually im reworking like 80% of the System*looking at his big to-do list* from the Map and for that i need a Terrainer for various stuff like *some examples* a Town, "indoor" related things(like a Smithy/Forge) or caves and more.
I give +rep and Credits and 3 Cookies per Day.
He/She must be able to understand my english*lol* except if he can speak German (better then english), cuz my motherlanguage is german.
He/She needs MSN or Skype(im not going to talk via Skype xD) because thats better then the PM's out there.
Oh, and before i forget it. Its ok to beginn with a "new"/"blank" map.
Thats basicly all, if there are still questions, just ask.

Level 2
Been really getting into terraining and as your expectations seem to be "so long as you know what the word means" I'm in(not that I suck, but I'm no uber professional)

plus, I like the idea, haven't seen it in wc3 yet and a new wc3 map idea is ALWAYS a good thing ;)

I believe my email is on my page, but just in case it's [email protected]

hell I could help with a few ideas too, I already came up with some merely looking at the screenshots

Last edited:
Level 6
I will terrain for you! I have been looking for a means to flex my terrain skills recently and this was the first thread I saw that including what I was looking for. I have very modest examples through the link in my signature. But if you want more/better examples than let me know. I'm really active so I can do whatever you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.