• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Silence Bar System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
anyone able to make this system?

"After" you cast any spell (Channeling, single target, AOE, Items, Whatever),
The hero is silenced based on what skill it is (Yes, i will add a trigger to set how many second it is for every spell, eg - Chain lightning 2 sec silence, Rain of chaos 4 sec silence, potion of healing 3 sec silence.)

When the unit is silenced, i want there to be a "Bar" Above the unit, showing how much time the silence will last, when the bar deplets to 0, the silence buff is removed.
Bar
White is remaining time, Black is time passed.
1.34 <-- Sec Left
|||||||||||| <-- Bars Above
O
-|- <-- Unit
/ \
if possible, add a "mini" text above the bar showing how many seconds is left in Real. eg. 1.34 sec left.
this must be MUI, as every unit will use it. so, anyone can take this request?
i am not experienced in Bars, its too complicated xD, i don't understand.

Last edited:
Level 16
thats really well made! thx !,

i do hope the real text to be above the bar though. :D

anyways, you should use that vertical stripe below backspace, it looks more like bar, since it actually stacks. thx a lot for helping me xD, hope it works well soon..!
*i mean, use | instead of capital I

EDIT :
nevermind, you could use I, since | is also used in text codes, it is hard to implement

Level 16
uh..how come it doesn't work for war stomp? *******Fixed*******

other than that, its perfect! xD

thx a lot! x)

+REP

EDIT : umm, can you change the area silence into soul burn or something? even though the area is 1, i still have my doubts on that.

and i am thinking if you could help me improve this, i made it check if it is channeling or not, but it is too complex, i need it to just check AbilType integer, to work on a certain event. you will understand if u see

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=etxl41

Last edited:
Level 16
Woot ! I appreciate it man!

i am glad we had someone like you in hive !
i think you could submit this for spell section, its damn good ! (maybe you could if u add another add on such as option to decrease Cooldown with agi or something)

Thx a lot ! i wish you could tutor me JASS xD (since i cannot use Ability hash table on GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.