• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOOKING FOR A HUGE CUSTOM MAPS MAPPACK IN ANTICIPATION FOR REFORGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I used to have like 4 gigabyte custom maps downloaded maps in my 8 years of warcrafting. Since then I lost these maps. Thinking it was the end of warcraft 3.
I found someone on discord saying he has 8GB from garena days in custom maps. Unfortunately he has poor upload and says he cannot upload them.

Some maps are so obscure and old that some websites don’t even host them for example. And they might be hard to remember unless you actually see them when scrolling and immediately trying them out ingame etc.

Does anyone still have a huge collection of maps? and if so could upload them to googledrive or mega? Many thanks

Level 2
Im sure you mean well, but that is not what im asking here. Ofcourse I know enough websites to download single maps.

What im asking here is for someone to share their entire collection throughout the years.

Level 20
I've uploaded my current map pool for you here:
Maps

It contains the maps that my friends and I usually play together. It may not be as big as your 4GB folder, cause we keep that folder clean of all maps that get outdated over time or just turn out not to amaze us anymore.

Also it's roughly sorted by map genre. You may disagree with the sorting and it's not guaranteed to be sorted correctly :p

I'll keep the folder uploaded for a month or so and then delete it from my shared cloud folder.

Have fun with the map pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.