• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Loading screen request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys, i really like this site but the weard thing is, there are almost NO loadingscreens! I hoped someonen would make some World of Warcraft ones but nobody did! The only thing i saw were a couple of vampire screens and a rotting zombie. I hope any of you can make some loadingscreens for me ore this site.

And a tip for the webmaster(s), if there are people who make loadingscreens isn''t it good to nake an section ONLY for loadinscreens? Where you have different sorts of loadingscreens like: World of Warcraft loadingscreens, star craft loadingscreens, and more... And to make an contest for loadingscreens.

The loadingscreens I need are:

- loadingscreen of mulgore
- loadingscreen of scourge lands
- loading screen of teldrassil
- loadingscreen of elwynn forest

Thanks for reading this and please respond on my question.

If there are things that you don't understand ore you want to know more specific please PM (=persenol mail)me ore send me an e - mail. My nickname = Nazghul_Master (for the ones who still didn't noticed!!)

Have a nice day and respond as fast as possible!! :wink: :D

Level 3
loading screen

okay I made a loading screen for you. There isn't any text because you didn't say anything about text.
Anyway just give your email and I'll send you the file(s). Also if you want text just say so in this topic and I'll do it.
P.s. I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for but if not just say and I'll make another one.

Level 3
World

Ya it's world of warcraft.
It's of a bunch of tropical trees and a osis
(sry for my spelling)
Also I sent you a private message about the viruses.
By the way do you have hotmail or some other network of email?

Level 6
A question of truth and an offer...

I can make those loading screens for you, and I do not send viruses. My proof? Here you go:
1. Look at my loading screen making shop, full satisfaction to all those who asked for one.
2. I have Yahoo E-Mail, and it scans for viruses on every message you send with Norton Anti-Virus.
3. Why would someone want to send you a virus anyways? What good does it do you other than get you in trouble? :wink:
Anyways, I can make REAL WoW loading screens with REAL pictures from the game. I just got to get those pictures from my friend who plays WoW. So just give me a while while I contact him in school and ask him to go to the places and take some screenshots. He's done this for me before and I have enough trust in him to do this for me again. He takes good screenshots, too...

PS. You also need a file called LoadingScreen.mdx to have the blp that someone sends you to have a model to go into. This is the main ingredient to making a loading screen become an in-game loading screen. I have enough knowledge to know this, and I'm sure that there is no one out there who can make a loading screen work without it. Oh wait a second... I should put that as a note in my Loading Screen Workshop. Thanks for posting this to remind me.

Kamikazzee

Status
Not open for further replies.