• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blp converting and loading screen! +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hallo,
In Hiveworkshop kennt man mich als NightBrowler und in der gaming scene als YouHaveSkill alias YHS.Ich suche jemanden der mir diese bilder in .blp verwandeln kann und aus einen bild ein loading screen macht..

English:
Hello,
In hiveworkshop im known as NightBrowler and in the gaming scene im known as YouHaveSkill alias YHS.I'm searching for someone who can convert these pics to .blp and i need a loadingscreen too (the attached file is the loading screen pic).

the blps ones are thos where the clan logo is written and the loading screen is the black one with the red line in the midddel +rep

Attachments

• stone1024x768.jpg
    stone1024x768.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 92
  • myGx clan.jpg
    myGx clan.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 79
  • myGx clan 2.jpg
    myGx clan 2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 31
Lol, speaking other languages then English isn't allowed at Hiveworkshop.
But maybe it was just an accident. :p
BTW: The pictures aren't viewable for me

Ich hoffe, du hast nicht 462 posts auf deutsch gemacht :p

EDIT: I just can convert you the both pictures:
I had to resize the pictures to 256*256 and they lost a little bit of their quality, but it wasn't possible to convert them in their normal size.

Attachments

• myGx%20clan.blp
    78.8 KB · Views: 70
  • myGx%20clan%202.blp
    61.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 12
Lol, speaking other languages then English isn't allowed at Hiveworkshop.
But maybe it was just an accident. :p
BTW: The pictures aren't viewable for me

Ich hoffe, du hast nicht 462 posts auf deutsch gemacht :p

EDIT: I just can convert you the both pictures:
I had to resize the pictures to 256*256 and they lost a little bit of their quality, but it wasn't possible to convert them in their normal size.

+rep thx^^

Status
Not open for further replies.