• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Loading Screen] Request plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys thanks for visiting my thread :D can you make me that loading screen into High Quality ? because when i convert it in the model editor loading screen it makes it a little bad quality :/

Attachments

• Battle of Chronicle_LoadingScreen.png
    Battle of Chronicle_LoadingScreen.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 221
Level 16
Moin moin =)

I have to say, that I still prefer the WE Unlimited for these jobs.

- Download and install the WEU (WE Unlimited)
- Use the WEU Enhancer, click on edit map and search for yours.
- Then you see in the windows the option to export things.
- Just click it and paste your picture in and press ok

So far so good I never had problems with it and it's done very fast so maybe a good option.

Small note: Don't use any advanced trigger/object function of WEU, because they are buggy a lot!

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 7
Moin moin =)

I have to say, that I still prefer the WE Unlimited for these jobs.

- Download and install the WEU (WE Unlimited)
- Use the WEU Enhancer, click on edit map and search for yours.
- Then you see in the windows the option to export things.
- Just click it and paste your picture in and press ok

So far so good I never had problems with it and it's done very fast so maybe a good option.

Small note: Don't use any advanced trigger/object function of WEU, because they are buggy a lot!

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

ehm WEU is full with virus and it can not open cause it have to many errors.. i also did a small research about this program and i saw a lot of bad comments like it make your map size bigger and destroys your map etc.. I don't want that :(

Level 16
Level 2
On a small note, quality ins't going to be that good anyway as far as I know, and it is also affected by your settings. High settings will result in better quality. If you are playing on low settings stuff like Images, icons, loading screens etc will be much lower quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.