• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

loading screen not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Another Question

Everyone because there's one in same title with me so I will put my problem here too... I make 4 different maps now and I make 1 loadingscreen for each of them but however all of this 4 maps show same loadingscreen what happened??

Level 7
absolutely, these pictures work before but after I tested it and open the editor back the pictures changed... Must I import back these pictures?

Level 3
"""""How to create loading screen""""

To create u must download the war3 model editor then run it progam,select loading screen editor button, select your image (that want to be loading screen) if still on format *.jpg,*.tga generate it then select ... button and save it to blp format.After saving the images to blp,save as then name the file with (name of loading screen).mdx (you must name the file with.mdx) then open your world editor open your map and open import manager and follow this instruction :
1.Import your loading screen (mdx format)
2.import your textures images (blp format)
3.clear path named war3mapimport (blp format) only use name of textures
4.finnaly go to map loading screen
5.select your loading screen (mdx)

info :
for more help after downloading war3 model editor select help section..

if your warcraft 3 is unfinded when running war3 model editor, you can download this progam then run it and select your war3.exe

Needed progam for make loading screen :

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/files_img/tools_4_1.jpg
War3 Model Editor

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/files_img/tools_3_1.jpg
World editor Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.