• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Line of Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I tryed to use line of sight blocker in a map and this sight blocker no work I continue with same sight but, I cannot walk over the sight blocker and now I ask What line of sight make?

Level 16
Seas =)

The Line of Sight Blocker:

The effect is: You can't walk over those blockers and you can't see the sight behind those blockers.

bg3zlg576ywjm8dn5.gif

What you see here?
- I place sight blockers between both units. The effect is that the Bloodmage can't see the Archmage because there are sight blockers between them. In addition the Bloodmage can't attack the Archmage as you see here:

bg3zn1cprj0epz5sh.gif

Now if a unit X ( controlled by the owner of the Bloodmage ) comes from somewhere and see the Archmage, the Bloodmage will attack the Archmage because he see the Archmage now.
bg3zr2q6s1i9l1kwh.gif

If the unit X will die and the 2 mages got still the same position, they will stop fighting because of the sight blockers.

Note: Those Line Sight Blockers doesn't help against air units. Air units can see over those blockers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.