• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lean how to Skining, Modeling and Animeting WC3 Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is what all your noob modeller have waiting for.
I have made a Guide about how and what you need to do modeling, Skining and Animeting you own units. I have named it "The Guide SMA" (if you can't fandt out by you self what it standing for then you are very stupid :lol: )
I can Upload it to this Homepage (www.wc3sear.com)
But.....
as humans you know that Infomation is'nt free
and yes you all need it :twisted: :twisted: .
I can tell you that my Guide is very easy to undestand and it show precislig what you shall do :wink: .
all I asking for is that someone pays me to upload it.
if you will ask me something then write it in here.

Level 21
LOL, pay for a tutorial on modelling skinning and animating. Your funny. All these things have to do with Warcraft III and even Darky's ROTD campaign which hes been working on around for 3 years for free and you make this thread selling something.
Well everything people has created with hard work on wc3 is all free. For example I skin for free, icon for free. Whats this price on a tutorial?

Level 3
you are ret. I will upload it as soon as possible
dont won't upload my own 3D modeling program sorry It will take a long time to make a Guide over 3D Studio but give me some time and I will fiks it.

Status
Not open for further replies.