• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Leak Check 3.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: zulrivers
This tool originates from here

[TD]
[highlight]OUTDATED![/code]
This tool is faulty and its creator has not updated it to reflect recent patches and community findings, and has therefore been deprecated. Its use is not advised. [/TD]

Made by Im_On_56k
Detects memory leaks in GUI Code.

Simply "copy as text" the gui code you want to check and paste it into the program text box.

For those of you getting errors, try looking here.
Contents

Leak Check 3.1 (Binary)

Reviews
05:06, 22nd Jul 2012 Magtheridon96: This is outdated and is in need of a lot of bug-fixes.
hehe :D i think this program is great... i know it's not supposed to fix your leaks... but that's what i did, and therefore i learned how to do those trigger leaks... About those, i think it's very bad, that they noone, in ANY tutorial, explains what those trigger leaks do! i've searched them all, since i think it's vital information for any tutorial. what do you think? i figured out what it is, i think.

Level 7
if you remove unit group leaks with set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true then it still report unit group leak

I'm using windows xp and i also had to download the 2 OCX files btw. And if it still doens't work with the 2 OCX try putting them in C:\windows\system32

great program !

Level 9
Looks useful, I will attempt to try. Looks like it has been made from .NET Framework, plus its GUI. Good work, I will try ;) .

Level 4
Nice program but you could of mentionned that we need to download the COMCTL32.OCX and RICHTX32.OCX files and gives some links at least.Well for those who got the same problem when firt trying this program you must check for COMCTL32.OCX then for RICHTX32.OCX in google or whatever ,download them and put them on the Leak Check file.Useful tool.5/5

Nice program but you could of mentionned that we need to download the COMCTL32.OCX and RICHTX32.OCX files and gives some links at least.Well for those who got the same problem when firt trying this program you must check for COMCTL32.OCX then for RICHTX32.OCX in google or whatever ,download them and put them on the Leak Check file.Useful tool.5/5

Thx dude. I was searching for answer 2 years. :thumbs_up:

CANT PLACE FILES AT TOOL, HUH?!!!!!!:mwahaha:

EDIT:
The program dont detect variables right, it says what:
Unit variable is UnitGroup variable
Integer is Point variable
Also program dont know what is call DestroyGroup(udg_Group[udg_index])

3/5

Last edited:
Level 15

Read posts, or die, fast

Also, this does Not run on OSX (without emulator)

Level 9
How to get this program work:
1. Download the Leak Check 1.3.zip file and extract it
2. Download the RICHTX32.OCX file and extract it to the same folder
3. Download the COMCTL32.OCX file and extract it to the same folder
4. Run the program in admin mode
5. It should work!

:thumbs_up:

EDIT:
This is awesome tool!

Thank you!!! +rep make more of these guides!!!

Level 2
First I give it a 3 out of 5 because I had to download 1 .dll and 2 .ocx files to get it to work. Second I don't know how to fix a leak, because I cant find the correct Variable. Pls help

(Line: 13) (Word: 3) Location Leak
Set Humanattack = ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 1000000000.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
Set Humanattack = ^Leak
(Suggested Fix) Set MyLocation = ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 1000000000.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
(Suggested Fix) Set Humanattack = MyLocation degrees)
(Suggested Fix) Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MyLocation)

I have underlined the part I don't understand. Thank you

EDIT: Could this leak be the problem why ma game drashes after 3-5 min of playing

Last edited: