• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Joysticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am going to be working a way to benchmark force feedback joysticks, so I am looking for any studies that have already done or in the process of doing that.

I am looking for your opinions on joysticks, be it force feedback or not. What do you like about joysticks, what do you not like about joysticks.

Level 7
Aiursrage2k said:
I am going to be working a way to benchmark force feedback joysticks, so I am looking for any studies that have already done or in the process of doing that.

I am looking for your opinions on joysticks, be it force feedback or not. What do you like about joysticks, what do you not like about joysticks.

I like joysticks full of buttons like for example 9 buttons in the stick part of it and 23 buttons in the bottom thing I just love buttons :| , also it's great if it's shaped to fit your hand, once you grab it you don't want to drop it... ofcourse it should also be nice to look at, it should be just like a beautiful woman :wink:

Level 6
Hmm...yes, they should fit your hand, you shouldn't have to stretch your fingers all across the controller, they shouldn't be an irregular shape either...like a banana :wink: .
They shouldnt have to many buttons, it gets to confusing, they should have just enough that you can memorize them.
They should be different colors! Instead of just one color, black or whatever, they should be silver blue red yellow gray pink purple orange green etc.
Anyway, thats just my thought :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.