• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Joining The Melee Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
To post in this forum you'll need to join a specific membergroup.
This membergroup has been named 'Melee Student'.
Joining this group will add a special field by your groups (Melee Student), so that everyone may see that you are in training for it.
In order to join this group you will need to go to your User CP.
Check in your control field the Miscellaneous and select Group Membership. From there you are able to request joining the group!

Level 32
Hey Heero.

For some time I have been forgetting about this forum and our Melee Student group. A couple of weeks ago (I think) I added those users, including myself, who are on your list but whose profiles did not show them to be melee students.

Would it be a good idea to send PMs to all of us to remind everyone that the this forum exists and to post here regularly? Could we somehow try to recruit some new members?

With the Chieftains approval I could also add an item about the forum in a news announcement.

Level 32
*bump*

Heero: A distinguished veteran has returned form some unknown battlefield and may wish to participate in the classroom! Should I just simply add him to our ranks?

Wolverabid said:
Healingpoison said:
Great Job on the Melee Classroom!

I was just wondering if you were going to post all the articles or if other members of the group could post articles as well.

Looks great, keep it up!

Thanks.

:grin: The Melee Classroom was designed and is moderated by Heero

I'm just a student that reads the lessons and occasionally makes a post. I will forward this message to our instructor and also post it in the forum itself. Would you like to enroll so that you can also post there?

And welcome back BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.