• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Join the NWNG Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey you guys,

Alright, I know it's weird, a random person signs up and asks for help immediately.
But we are working on a big project, something that will last for years for sure!

But, first things first.
Have you guys ever heard of the map Naruto World Ultimate?

Well the current makers are people that abuse other spellmakers, triggerers and modelers skills. They add you on the team, make you work and steal your stuff, and then throw you away like you're an old toy.

So I (Stan, who is writing this topic) and Cognitios started on making our new custom version, with the permission of the original mapmaker (Pein) and the second official mapmaker (Later versions) (BlackHawk).

We are working on it right now but we need another spellmaker, just because we have a lot of stuff to edit, fix, and add.

An extra triggerer would also be nice.

So what we are looking for is:

A Spellmaker with the following skills:

-Variables
-Hashtables (If you cant do this, it doesnt matter much)
-GUI (JASS is something the other 2 cannot do) *If you can do JASS, it's fine aswell.

And a triggerer that can do a bit more than just basics. :thumbs_up:

An extra condition to all this is:
- You need to understand English.
- You need to have Skype, or Garena

Please send your application in a private message, or add me on skype:

Deaddriver_stanio

Or on Garena:

DeaddriverSV

Ciao and thanks! :goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.