1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Joe's Quest GOLD

Submitted by Herogod
Contents

Joe's Quest GOLD (Campaign)

1. VGsatomi: Originally a Director's Choice awarded map on Wc3search. A campaign with humor and excellent gameplay. Made by one of the community's best mappers.

2. Teh-OMG

Teh-OMG
    It was a great campaign. I'll start out from chapter one: The story was great, and fun. But you need to store characters in game caches, I went to a later chapter and couldn't find out what happened to the items that were in Joe's inventory. Weather or not the campaign was meant to be humorous, the dialog in chapter 4 really killed the mood. You should add more offensive spells, like a "Super arrow" for Timmy or something. You should also set Timmy's main attribute to Agility, since he is fast. You did an outstanding job after chapter four though, and it was fantastic. I hope to guide Wally Joe and Timmy through more crazy adventures in the future. 10/10

3. cosmicat

cosmicat
    This map is fairly old but is still one of the best maps out there. The story is intriguing yet hilarious and is obviously heavily influenced by games like Monkey Island and Grim Fandango. Unfortunately the creator seems to have vanished into thin air, so even though he WAS working on a Joe's Quest 2, I doubt we'll ever see it. T_T

10/10 anyway though!

4. Herogod

Herogod
    What are you talking about? ;)
    He never vanished..
    You can look here for his latest projects: http://forum.samods.org/index.php?topic=9160.0
    but I think they will never be finished.
    If you search in google "MedMapGuy" you will find a lot of him... and it seems that he have other things to do.
    Searching a job etc. and making fanfilms xD
    He is a nice painter, too!
    http://staff.samods.org/medmapguy/Robotech/Mae.jpg

5. d0nathan

d0nathan
    very coooooool map - better then the original wc3 campaign

6. yakonshus

yakonshus
    Fun quest, but that i love most is without doubt the name Arghammemnon or whatever the pirate were called!

7. LookingAround

LookingAround
    AWESOME JOB MAN. It was the best campaign ive ever had. Some jokes were not bad though. But the rest are awesome. 400/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cant wait for another chapter :)

8. jtf256

jtf256
    A very funny and good campaign I hope Joe's quest 2 comes out 10/10

9. demon.spider

demon.spider
    AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I want to see them go to kalimdor!!!! This map was funny interesting and awesome. Why has the creater of this map disappeared?????

10. demon.spider

demon.spider
    oh oops didnt read the other quote...hehe

11. warden13

warden13
  12. sib

sib
    that's freaking awesome! i like the storyline and surprise the way you put the unit lines together in a some kind of comedy stuffs. keep working man!!!!

13. Joe-black-5

Joe-black-5
    greatest campaign ever, +i love the monkey island 3 sounds and music

14. leduy31

leduy31
    One word..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FUN.Can any one show me link to the rest of the seires?

15. McMikki

McMikki
    10/10

16. Logitech

Logitech
    yea plz if or when theres a part 2 send them to kalimdor and get involved with the horde in some way lol

17. MultiGod

MultiGod
    wooow.....greatest campaign i've ever seen!!!!
    custom models,animations,joke etc!!
    10/10!!

18. Agarwa3n

Agarwa3n
    Very good campaign! Should definately dl it. Has very humoristic dialoges and doesnt tire the player 5/5

19. Malcous

Malcous
    Very good campaign 5/5