• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

JNGP not working proper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
ill try too explain this the best way i can. i have "installed" Jngp on my comp, its work great in the editor. But when i save the map Jass helper wont phase the Vjass code so i can't start the map. i have tried too reinstall the wc3 and JNGP, didnt help. Anyone know what the problem is?

Level 3
I don't want to open a new thread, as I have a problem similar to this. And I don't see it answered so far. I already asked over at wc3campaigns.
My problem is that my maps get unplayable as soon as I use vJass. Yes, I have the latest version of JassHelper (replaced the exe), I have JNGP 1.5b and I have replaced my worldedit.exe with the one in the JNGP, as it said worldedit1.21.exe.
Whenever I use vJass code, which gives syntax errors btw (doesn't recognize my globals) when saving the map, and then test it, wc3 starts in the main menu. This happens also when I test the map with the normal editor after compiling it and the map doesn't start when I want to do it manually, as it has no more players.
I can however test maps with the JNGP WE when they have no vJass, but normal triggers or normal Jass.
What could be the problem?

Oh and I am running Vista 32bit, wc3 is latest version.

Level 3
It's a problem in your script.

Post it.

Oh god, thank you.
I really had an error there in my code. So the syntax error it showed was actually true! Oh god, I just looked over it and I saw that I forgot an "s" at the end of the variable I used. So easy, oh god... well it works now, so again thank you.

Level 1
I had the same problem as Ciebron. It seems that vJass has problems with language-specific letters (the ones that are not "standard latin" a - z or digits 0 - 9). Try changing the file name of your map, it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.