• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jejemon vs Jejebuster v1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: jumung
Jejemon vs Jejebuster is team game with two opposing sides up to six abilities to choose from. Choose from 75 unique abilities in a strategic battle.

Keywords:
Jejemon vs Jejebuster
Contents

Jejemon vs Jejebuster v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
19:50, 19th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
OMG, a godly map...the only problem - everyone plays like noob and doesn't use common sense to win the game. If good players would start to play it would be a VERY VERY interesting game. I haven't tested everything yet. And the "cut tree" has some secrets, hasn't it? A real test of teamwork and skill.

Level 1
I don't understand what the comments before this post are trying to insinuate... But I've downloaded and tested the map, and to my surprise !! : ... It's absolute CRAP! I'm sorry that whoever made this map actually spent his precious time on this cute pet project, much like I'm sorry I've played it and wasted valuable minutes of my life trying to come up with words to describe the map's utter failure...
I haven't reviewed a map in such a long time, but if this is what the creators upload on the Hive and that's about all they can offer, my disappointment grows even deeper.

I can't even properly review it since it disgusted me so much I had to quit in under 5 minutes. But let me recall my dreadful experience in a few words :

- Terrain : Atrocious! - 1/5 (An eyesore!)

- Models / Skins : Extremely Lacking! - 1/5 (No custom models or skins whatsoever)

- Skills : Pathetic! 0/5 (Basic W3 spells with no real improvements, visual or otherwise)

- Game-play : Poor 1/5 (In the -Information Section- as -Type- you picked : Type: Aeon of Strife / AoS, Arena, Defense / Survival, Escape / Maze, Hero Arena ... seriously now? How about none of the above?)

- Over-all : Total Disappointment...I'd feel ashamed to upload such abomination on the Hive. How can you look yourself in the mirror?! ...And what's with your map-preview? This has nothing to do with Pokemon or any other cliche / stereotype / spoof-derived name or title! Have some creativity for God's sake!
* Oh and I also thought I should give the map a chance, even though it has this as a Description : "Jejemon vs Jejebuster is team game with two opposing sides up to six abilities to choose from. Choose from 75 unique abilities in a strategic battle. " ... Never again will I repeat that mistake.

- Rating : 1/5

- Voting for : Rejection and Removal!

Well, I found it amusing in a manner, as far as I know each user on Hive has to say his own opinion, I for one, didn't know that it was stolen from Epic War until Narrator informed me, but aside of that I found it amusing. and the uploader is neither my friend nor am I looking for reputation. I'd like to appreciate people's work, and that still doesn't mean that I rated it highly because I know it's bad, but I did because it was an amusing one.

Level 28
This maps ROCKS, Ive only tried fighting against computer, It ROCKS even though the opponent doesnt do anything, if there are more players playing this thing, Im sure it'll be famous like DoTA.

OMG, a godly map...the only problem - everyone plays like noob and doesn't use common sense to win the game. If good players would start to play it would be a VERY VERY interesting game. I haven't tested everything yet. And the "cut tree" has some secrets, hasn't it? A real test of teamwork and skill.

Okay, you 3 (uploader and the two quotes above) all share the same IP address + the same online time.
Next time you want to let your map seem better than it is, you should actually vote for it instead of leaving these useless, stupid replies.

I'd say I let you choose which account to keep, but since you stole the map, all 3 of your accounts will be permanently banned.

Okay, you 3 (uploader and the two quotes above) all share the same IP address + the same online time.
Next time you want to let your map seem better than it is, you should actually vote for it instead of leaving these useless, stupid replies.

I'd say I let you choose which account to keep, but since you stole the map, all 3 of your accounts will be permanently banned.

Now, I really must admit, this made me go :eekani: