• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS]Making Spells/Systems compatible with patch 1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys,

If you need to make any wc3 script work in patch 1.24, here is the place to make a request. I will only be working on one request at a time, and I cannot guarantee I will get to all of them. I will be leaving for 2 weeks starting this Friday, so I may not be able to complete requests during that time.

Here are the rules:

1. You must know that your script does not work in 1.24. Don't waste my time asking me if some random code will work with the new patch.
  2. Do not "bump" your request. I will handle each request in the order that they were posted. I will say whose request I am currently working on in the original post.
  3. I cannot modify someone else's code without their permission. However, if the code uses other libraries, I may be able to replace the old libraries with the versions updated for 1.24. If the code was written by you, your request counts as giving me permission to modify it.
  4. Some scripts may be impossible to fix, due to crazy unsafe typecasting. I will let you know which scripts I can/cannot fix on a case by case basis.
  5. Be nice and thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.