• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jack And Sam (At Work)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Jack And Sam (At Work) (Map)

Level 4
thanks for the comments and you can submit a map by clicking on the Add/updatee resource on the upper right corner of the screen ( sometimes it is hidden behind other stuff so you have to figure something out.
and personaly, i think this is the most funny maps i saw after, the Picnic maps.
you should see the previous parts :wink:

and yeah it is a cenimatics, i realize its short duration but it is rather funny, and I love the sounds. and guys, please, feel free to say what you feel because i know that i need alot of work to be a "Good Mapper". :D

Level 2
Feel free to say what I feel? Okay! I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!

Now, for the map itself :twisted: Why did you make it soooo short...I was kinda hoping to see them drinking together with the ladies. Other than that, it was kinda funny. :)