• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've got the new Asus Eee Pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Folks!

I've just bought the new Asus Eee Pc 900. It's small, handy and good-looking. There's not a lot of space on it, but if you got a external hard disk you'll be okay. It's got a 900 mhz processor, so it's not for hardcore gaming :wink: But it is a very nice little computer, which is made for small games, surfing on the internet and has got OpenOffice, which is running very well on the tiny Pc (8,9 Inches). It also got a 1.3 mega pixel web cam build in.

It's very much recommendable! :thumbs_up:

ASUS | Eee PC

Level 15
Very cool, Nina! I've heard good things about the eee PCs, especially since they run very efficiently.

Level 5
Yeah, I agree with all of you, but it's really a good studying computer :grin:, which I am going to use it for in the following year, when I'm going to study art history.

- Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.