• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Item Stacking System not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, I was looking for a item stacking system that allowed a player's heroes to stack items even when inventory is full, I found Rao Dao Zao's and I followed it's directions exactly, but it refuses to work. I'm really not sure where i've gone wrong, I looked over his triggers and then went over mine and they're exactly the same (except the names of the items) and was hoping that someone could see what I can't. It's really not too complex, and I don't understand why it isn't working, the items just go 'poof' when I pick them up(obviously because of the "stats - use when acquire" setting) and they don't add to the stacks, or give the hero an item if he doesn't already have one of the same.

• Healing Potion
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Last created item)) Equal to Dark Matter (Runic)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Dark Matter) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Dark Matter) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Dark Matter)) + 1)
        • Else - Actions
          • Hero - Create Dark Matter and give it to (Hero manipulating item)

Level 6
Thank you Pharaoh! I knew it was something simple that I just couldnt see, for some reason the tutorial didnt have that, I suppose he expected the items to be dropping hence last created, or maybe just a mistake. + rep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.