• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Merging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've seen some map that can merge certain items. How does the trigger look like? I cant get it. Lets say i wanna merge 2 claws of atk +3 into 1 claws of atk +6.

Level 5
Code:
Item Merge
    Events
        Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    Conditions
        ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Claws of Attack +3) or ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Claws of Attack +6)
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +3) is owned) Equal to True
                ((Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +6) is owned) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +3)
                Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +6)
                Item - Create Claws of Attack +9 at (Position of (Hero manipulating item))
                Hero - Give (Last created item) to (Hero manipulating item)
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
This is a generic item merge trigger, but it doesn't have any special effects, you'll have to add those in =D

Level 1
I also have a question>How to make 2 item combine into 1 item like in DotA Allstars.Exp:1 mantle of intelligent+1 circlet of nobility=1null talisman

Level 1
They are in my inventory and I combine them with a recipes or they auto comine when the materials needed are in the inventory.

THX for helping me ^^

Level 1
Flayl said:
Actions
If - Conditions
((Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +3) is owned) Equal to True
((Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +6) is owned) Equal to True

Then - Actions
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +3)
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Claws of Attack +6)
Item - Create Claws of Attack +9 at (Position of (Hero manipulating item))
Hero - Give (Last created item) to (Hero manipulating item)
Else - Actions
Do nothing

Can you show me how to find the blue color triggers cause i was unable to find it,I mean wat the triggers is like item comparison, thx^^

Level 1
If i want to combine 2 white potion into 1 slot only,what should i modify?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
use my item merging system, in the tutorials section.
just make all the variables set in the tutorial.
copy this trigger.
Code:
        Set TempInt = 0

Set TempInt2 = 0

Set TempItem = (Item being manipulated)

Set TempItemType = (Item-type of TempItem)

For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)

Loop - Actions

If - Conditions

(Item-type of TempItem) Equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by TempUnit in slot (Integer A)))

Then - Actions

Set TempInt = (TempInt + 1)

Set TempInt2 = (TempInt2 + (Charges remaining in (Item carried by TempUnit in slot (Integer A))))

Else - Actions

If - Conditions

TempInt Equal to 2

Then - Actions

Item - Remove TempItem

Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by TempUnit of type TempItemType) to TempInt2

Else - Actions

If - Conditions

TempInt Equal to 2

Then - Actions

Item - Remove TempItem

Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by TempUnit of type TempItemType) to TempInt2

Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.