• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it possible to have 12 players +3 comps on map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Just wondering, I know ppl can remove the limits on doodads and make larger inventorys.

I want to have on my map 3teams of 4 on my DOTA MTG map, all with a computer ally, DOTA style. So:

Team 1
Green/White (Computer controlled)
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4

Team 2
Black/Red (Computer controlled)
Player 5
Player 6
Player 7
Player 8

Team 3
Blue/Artifact (Computer controlled)
Player 9
Player 10
Player 11
Player 12

Is this in anyway possible?

Level 9
it is possible...but will need tons of unit change and player alliance editing...
you simply use "neutral passive" "nutral hostlie" and "nutral victim/extra" and set there allys and evemys with alliance triggers...
also all unit for neutral extra that need to be on the map when the game starts will have to be controled by someone else and then passed to neutral extra with a trigger...

the main problem with all this is that all computer players will look the same (unless color set triggers work on them too...i am not sure...)

hope i sovled your problem!

Level 3
use neutral victim, extra, and passive. Dont even attempt to use neutral hostile since blizzard hardcoded them with all these wierd stuff.

Level 9
victem and extra are neutrals that seem to be not normal...you cant place them on the map but you want change things to be owned by them with triggers and there allainces too so infact thay provide 2 more computer controled armys.
pretty usefull if you need many computers for you map and you dont want to waste human player slots...

Status
Not open for further replies.