• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Interesting statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I just wanted to post some interesting statistics for those of you who do not normally look.

We now have just over 1Mb of text in the forums

I have written almost as many posts and threads as second (Ralle) and third (Dan) combined

Bland website has the most views

We post an average of 22 new posts here a day and yet less than 2 people log onto here a day. I find this very peculiar.

Our newest member, Miburo, has yet to say anything

Speaking of which we have 28 members who have said nothing at all and 20 who have not even gone into the double digits with their posts.

We have a grand total of 58 members, which means that more than half of the people on here say absolutely nothing at all

Also the 8) is the least used smile, even tho it is my favourite one. Too bad there is no shinobi smile, those are cool.

Level 21
i did look at thoose statistics a while back bu they didnt surprise me because most forums have lots of memeber bet about one thrid do not ever post. i dont know why but thats the truth. i think we need to get this websites name out there, alot of people are still going to the old ralle-ab.cjb.net web site i think, or at least there was about 200 member there and they have all dissapreared. and malufa u are the most posting because u have waaaaay to much free time :p only joking i think ur a very intresting and colourful character which the charm of a certain william forester.

Status
Not open for further replies.